My first nomination for the Sunshine blogger’s award <3. This is the very first time that I have been nominated for any such blogging award :p .I am grateful to be nominated for this amazing award by Namitha, who is an amazing blogger herself. She is a very sweet person and well, reading her blogs gave me the confidence to be regular in my posts as well. You all should definitely check out her blog @ https://teenmemoir.com/ .
Thanks a lot @ Namitha for nominating me. (I am so so excited. I tried to post this as soon as I saw your post🙂 )
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Well, before I proceed towards nominating other great bloggers. I will take my time and answer these question posed to me by my lovely blogger friend, Namitha.
- Would you prefer skydiving or scuba diving?
I would definitely prefer skydiving since I have fear of heights so that would help me get over my fear.
- Would you call yourself an indoor person or an outdoor person?
- What’s your favorite thing to do?
Dancing and also singing song for every situation though i am not that good a singer :-p
- Cat person or dog person?
Dog person. No I don’t own a dog but I am definitely in love with Fluffy who is my best friends dog.
- Why did you create your blog?
I wanted to express my thoughts where I can even get view-point of other people.
- Where would you see yourself in 10 years?
I imagine myself to be in my house with the window opening towards an amazing scenery and achieve the same through my hard-earned money due to being a badass lawyer.
- Do you have a phobia? If yes, what kind of phobia?
Yes, I have Claustrophobia
- How do you get motivated to work towards your goal(s)/target(s)/amibition(s)?
Every time I see my father’s dedication towards his work I feel motivated. Also my friends motivate me.
- What kind of people do you like?
Since I am myself an optimistic person, I like the company of optimistic people.
- What superhuman power would you like to have?
Though I have never thought about it before but if given a chance I would prefer invisibility.
- What kinds of books do you read?
If you have seen/read Divergent, what faction would you see yourself in? (You can totally call yourself Divergent if you have seen/read Allegiant… if you know what I mean…)
Yes I have seen divergent and I would love to see myself in Dauntless.
- What do you think of my blog? (Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be that long)
Your Blog has motivated me to write more. Have always loved your posts.
Now, it’s my opportunity to nominate others. I hope I don’t miss out any of the bloggers’ names and feel free to answer the questions I have asked even if I forgot to mention your names here.
- Life on Earth
- Roberta Pimentel
- Traces of Words
- 365 days of kindness
- too full to write
- My valiant soul
- Becky Due
All of you are amazing bloggers and have an amazing personality. Thus, following the tradition of other nominees. I would like to ask the following questions for my nominees to answer. I hope you enjoy answering them.
- What is your favourite stress-busting activity except blogging :P?
- Who all are your 5 am friends?
- Which place is your dream destination?
- What is home for you?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What do you prefer, Tea or Coffee?
- You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
- Which is better to listen to – your heart or your brain?
- Which do you like more, a great book or a great movie?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is the top most thing in your bucket list?
So, that’s it from my side.Hope you all liked my answers and feel free to answer the questions even if I forgot to nominate you and lastly, I hope you enjoy answering to all my questions. :*
@Namitha thanks a million for considering me worthy enough for the sunshine blogger nominee. :*