What hurts more….being blunt or sarcastic!?!
Posting after such a long time. Time well spent in academics, with family, friends and my own self
Well I feel a little off the road these days. I feel I am not mentally stable. I have weird thoughts, even more weird dreams.
I don’t know the reason for all this. I am very tensed all the time. I don’t know about what. I can’t smile anymore, I mean I just smile when I talk to someone, just to make sure they don’t get uncomfortable. But I think I have lost a part of mine somewhere, and I really don’t know what to do to get things the way they were before. With me.
PS: am I really getting depressed? Question to myself.
Love can be a faithful drug!!
The tag of 8s – http://wp.me/p7pFSr-1C
Hey guys!! I am really sorry I am writing this after a really long time. I have my exams coming this week and I think I won’t be able to write anything for that time too. So here I am.
I was a really optimistic person before I joined my college. Apart from everything that happened side by side my school level and all, I was really positive about everything. But the. Happened,
College, friends, future and all those important things. But, life cannot be perfect. With the kind of life that I myself choose in college, law school, I chose serious life and hard life. I was not what I was in reality. Now after two and half years I realise I am not what I was. I am more introvert now. Running away from reality. Not facing the truth. I don’t know what to do now. I am bad at studies. Though I think I am mature enough to realise things, but then also. I don’t know what negative happened. I am having very negative vibes. I have tried confessing that with my friends and all but I don’t know what happened with me but now I think I am not the person I was before. I think I am not able to get a view point t of alike people.
I know it’s bad not to share things with friends.
But I Have done that too. but I don’t think that is my problem anymore if they don’t realise what value I have given to friends in my life now since I didn’t had that good of friends in my school life. I mean I realise the friendship I had since I have not truates that much anyone before but I think that they don’t realise the kind of value and faith I have given to them.
Help me god! I am writing this so that I could know the view point of others and get some help. It’s my exam time man! I don’t talk to people much, not my parents and friends. I just want to get stable.
Thank you for providing such a good platform. 😇
I feel blessed.
Sometimes people change for good, to them to others. But not always. 😄
Thank you howling with the wolf for nominating me for the Tag of 8s.
8 TV Shows I love Watching!
- Game of Thrones
- Sex and the City
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Good Wife
- Modern Family
8 Favourite Places to Eat
- Home! ❤
- Big Yellow Door
- Hutkar Burgers
- College canteen
- Chandni chowk
8 Things I look forward to
- Views on my blog posts
- Shopping with my own earned money
- Completing my projects on time
- 75% attendance :-p
- Great Food
- Cooking ❤
- Actually Losing weight
8 Things I’m passionate about
- Spreading optimism
- Being Sarcastic :-p
- Doing crazy things when ever possible :-p
8 Phrases I use often
- Oh Shit!
- Thank you
- oii ( while calling my friends)
8 things I’ve learnt from the past
- To be always Optimistic.
- Things happen for a reason.
- Always have a goal in mind.
- Be Childish sometimes.
- It’s OK to be different and stand out, but that doesn’t mean you distance yourself from your friends.
- Never Doubt your friendship.
- Your family actually cares about you no matter what. Never ever doubt that.
- Never give up on yourself.
8 Places I would Love to visit
- North East, India
- Times Square
- North Pole
- Andaman and Nicobar
8 blogs I nominate for this challenge
The people I have nominated have to answer the same above questions. Feel free to ask anything different. 🙂
Thanks A lot for this tag @Howling with the wolf.
My first nomination for the Sunshine blogger’s award <3. This is the very first time that I have been nominated for any such blogging award :p .I am grateful to be nominated for this amazing award by Namitha, who is an amazing blogger herself. She is a very sweet person and well, reading her blogs gave me the confidence to be regular in my posts as well. You all should definitely check out her blog @ https://teenmemoir.com/ .
Thanks a lot @ Namitha for nominating me. (I am so so excited. I tried to post this as soon as I saw your post🙂 )
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Well, before I proceed towards nominating other great bloggers. I will take my time and answer these question posed to me by my lovely blogger friend, Namitha.
- Would you prefer skydiving or scuba diving?
I would definitely prefer skydiving since I have fear of heights so that would help me get over my fear.
- Would you call yourself an indoor person or an outdoor person?
- What’s your favorite thing to do?
Dancing and also singing song for every situation though i am not that good a singer :-p
- Cat person or dog person?
Dog person. No I don’t own a dog but I am definitely in love with Fluffy who is my best friends dog.
- Why did you create your blog?
I wanted to express my thoughts where I can even get view-point of other people.
- Where would you see yourself in 10 years?
I imagine myself to be in my house with the window opening towards an amazing scenery and achieve the same through my hard-earned money due to being a badass lawyer.
- Do you have a phobia? If yes, what kind of phobia?
Yes, I have Claustrophobia
- How do you get motivated to work towards your goal(s)/target(s)/amibition(s)?
Every time I see my father’s dedication towards his work I feel motivated. Also my friends motivate me.
- What kind of people do you like?
Since I am myself an optimistic person, I like the company of optimistic people.
- What superhuman power would you like to have?
Though I have never thought about it before but if given a chance I would prefer invisibility.
- What kinds of books do you read?
If you have seen/read Divergent, what faction would you see yourself in? (You can totally call yourself Divergent if you have seen/read Allegiant… if you know what I mean…)
Yes I have seen divergent and I would love to see myself in Dauntless.
- What do you think of my blog? (Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be that long)
Your Blog has motivated me to write more. Have always loved your posts.
Now, it’s my opportunity to nominate others. I hope I don’t miss out any of the bloggers’ names and feel free to answer the questions I have asked even if I forgot to mention your names here.
- Life on Earth
- Roberta Pimentel
- Traces of Words
- 365 days of kindness
- too full to write
- My valiant soul
- Becky Due
All of you are amazing bloggers and have an amazing personality. Thus, following the tradition of other nominees. I would like to ask the following questions for my nominees to answer. I hope you enjoy answering them.
- What is your favourite stress-busting activity except blogging :P?
- Who all are your 5 am friends?
- Which place is your dream destination?
- What is home for you?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What do you prefer, Tea or Coffee?
- You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
- Which is better to listen to – your heart or your brain?
- Which do you like more, a great book or a great movie?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is the top most thing in your bucket list?
So, that’s it from my side.Hope you all liked my answers and feel free to answer the questions even if I forgot to nominate you and lastly, I hope you enjoy answering to all my questions. :*
@Namitha thanks a million for considering me worthy enough for the sunshine blogger nominee. :*
I miss my childhood. I miss that tension free life. I miss that innocence.
Why everyone is running in a race to become someone else. Have we ever thought about that? Everyone is like I want to be like that, like oh my god look at that person, all successful, living the most luxurious life.
God no! I mean I cannot bother my own self thinking that I want to live that kind of life. I have my own ambitions, my own goals, but i don’t follow other people’s ambitions or goals. What matters the most to me is to be myself. Individuality is what I perceive. That is the most important thing in life. No matter how much you understand other people, whether your family, friends, the most vital, yes vital of all is that you should understand your own self being. What you are. How can you handle yourself the best.